Sit and relax in our 6 person Luxury Steam Room by TyloHelo
The benefits of a steam room are not just a way to relax and unwind. But, also have many other benefits which are:-
- Clears the Skin: The Steam helps to clear skin impurities and can potentially be used to treat acne. It also helps to improve circulation throughout the body which can give the skin a healthy glow making your skin look and feel great.
2. Relieves Tension: The heat from the sauna soothes your nerve endings and also relaxes your muscles. A less well known benefit of saunas and steam rooms is that they can minimise joint pain, as well as minimising the pain of headaches due to the high heat environment.
3. Removes Toxins: The heat from sauna and steam rooms makes your body sweat. Sweating relieves the body of waste products, and it is known that sitting in a sauna or steam room for around twenty minutes can rid the body of the day’s sweat and waste products.
4. Reduces Stress: The heat from the sauna causes the body to release endorphin’s and other ‘feel good’ chemicals that reduce the feeling of stress on the body. Many people feel rejuvenated and calm after they leave sauna and steam rooms, and are ready to tackle the rest of the day.
5. Post-workout Relaxation: Post exercise muscles are in desperate need of relaxation in order to promote quick and healthy recovery. When your muscles are relaxed this recovery process which is vital for muscle gains is expedited and your muscles grow more quickly.
6. Can Aid Weight Loss: Frequent visits to the steam room or saunas can potentially aid in weight loss as it is well known it can get rid of water weight. It is important to note however that this is not in replace of a balanced diet and exercise, and instead something to be used alongside both.
7. Opens Sinuses: Heat from saunas and steam rooms opens and thins the mucus membranes all around your body. Many people can notice their loosening mucus and can immediately breath easier when they first enter a steam room or sauna. With this in mind saunas and steam rooms can also be used to aid colds, as they can stop blocked sinuses and help aid breathing.
8. Promotes Healthy Blood Flow: The bodies capillaries dilate when they are exposed to the heat of the sauna or steam room which allows blood to flow freely and easily throughout the body, transporting oxygen to all areas of the body which needs it.
9. Can Increase Flexibility: Regularly stretching stiff muscles before entering a sauna or steam room can lead to the heat penetrating your tired and stiff muscles making them more fluid and loose.
10. It Can be Fun!: Going to the sauna or steam room is not something that has to be done alone. It is something that can be fun and social with friends, as it allows you to time talk and interact while receiving multiple health benefits.
DO’s & DON’Ts
DO Shower before using the facilities in the Spa Room. This removes any Bacteria, Make-up, Deodorants, Anti-Perspirants, body lotions etc..
DO Take water with you for hydration
DO Take a towel to sit on in the Sauna
DO Take off your outdoor shoes at the entrance to the building
DO Shower (experience shower Warm or Cold) after each facility
DO NOT Use if you have consumed alcohol OR Consume alcohol when using the Facilities
DO NOT Take glass into any of the Facilities
DO NOT Use these Facilities if you are UNDER 10 YEARS OF AGE
DO NOT Use these facilities if you are Over 70, Pregnant or Maybe, High Blood Pressure or Heart Disease unless you have already consulted with your/a Physician.
DO NOT Walk into the Spa Room with any form of footwear